Yaaaaas! We are thrilled to announce that the day has finally come – lot 9 brewing co. will be opening a Tasting Room right in the heart of Bluffton, SC! We have put our souls and sweat (literally) into creating an awesome place for all of you to enjoy. Now, we’re ready and excited to invite you in to see it for yourself.
In light of the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we are implementing some “rules” to keep both you, our guests, and our staff safe.
Here are a few of the most prominent:
- Our staff and beertenders will all be wearing cloth face coverings and PPE to make a safe environment for all. We will be consistently sanitizing and wiping down all vulnerable surfaces, handles and tables.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the taproom for everyone’s use.
- All of our menu offerings will be listed on digital tv screens. This will eliminate the need to pass around menus.
- When you arrive, you will place your order at the “order up” bar and be seated at an available table.
- There will be limited bar seating. Please keep in mind the recommended social distancing guidelines when sitting or standing at the bar.
- Social distancing must also be followed with the usage of tables. This is a tough one. We know that many of you come to hang out with your beer-loving friends. But for the time being, we must encourage groups to keep their distance from one another. Of course, you may feel free to use the restroom or attend to other personal needs – but unless it is necessary, please remain seated at your table.
- We have been approved by local officials to allow for outside beer drinking. Summertime sipping, here we come!
- We are required to adhere to a strict capacity limit. Because of this, we will be monitoring the number of guests at any given time to assure we are in compliance. This might mean you will have to enjoy your beer outside until a table becomes available.
- We serve only beer and craft soda in the taproom. But don’t worry – you will have the option to order a bag of local potato chips from your beertender. But we saved the best news for last – you will be able to enjoy a regular rotation of local food trucks that perfectly complement our small-batch brews. Yum!
We are sooo looking forward to seeing you so soon. We hope that both our beer and our taproom will serve as a space to bring the community we love so much together, in a time when we need it most. We cannot thank you enough for supporting us through these turbulent times. You are the reason we are here, and we want you to know that we will always be here for all of you. We hope you all stay safe and healthy.
Air cheers for now and real cheers coming soon!
The OG lot 9 team